Submitted papers must be unpublished and should not be submitted elsewhere at the same time. Accepted papers should not exceed 6 pages in two-column IEEE Transactions style. Accepted papers longer than 6 pages will be charged ℝ$ 450,00 for each extra page. Papers cannot be longer than 8 pages. Papers should be submitted as PDF files through the EDAS system ( http://edas.info/N23101). All submitted papers will be subject to three independent reviews.
To be published in the IEEE HPSR 2017 Conference Proceedings and to be eligible for publication in IEEE Xplore®, an author of an accepted paper is required to register for the conference at the full (member or non-member) rate and the paper must be presented by an author of that paper at the conference unless the TPC Chairs grant permission for a substitute presenter arranged in advance of the event and who is qualified both to present and answer questions. Non-refundable registration fees must be paid prior to uploading the final IEEE formatted, publication-ready version of the paper. For authors with multiple accepted papers, one full registration is valid for up to 2 papers.
|Submission Deadline||March 6, 2017 (Final Extended deadline)|
|Acceptance Notification||April 24, 2017|
|Final version submission deadline||May 15, 2017|
|Author Registration with Discounted Fees||May 17, 2017|
|Author Registration Deadline||May 19, 2017|
|Conference Date||18-21 June 2017|
IEEE and IEEE Communications Society Policies
To ensure appropriate consideration of conflicts of interest during the review process, the ComSoc prohibits changes to the list of authors once a paper has been submitted for review during review, revision, or (if accepted) final publication. The author list may be changed only prior to the submission deadline.
IEEE HPSR 2017 uses the EDAS system for paper submission. Papers shall be submitted as PDF files. Paper submission: http://edas.info/N23101.
PDF Instructions for Authors
Creating a PDF before submission:
- Add the copyright notice to the bottom of the first page of your source document, according to the guidelines. If necessary, contact Luiz Bonani at firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.
- Proofread your source document thoroughly to confirm that it will require no revision.
Creating your PDF eXpress Account:
Log in to the IEEE PDF eXpress TM site First-time users should do the following:
- Select the New Users – Click Here link.
- Enter the following:
- 39157X for the Conference ID
- Your email address
- A password
- Continue to enter information as prompted.
An Online confirmation will be displayed and an email confirmation will be sent verifying your account setup.
Previous users of PDF eXpress need to follow the above steps, but should enter the same password that was used for previous conferences. Verify that your contact information is valid.
Revise Your Paper
Please read the reviews and follow the reviewers’ recommendations for revising your final paper. When you are done with revising, please print out your paper and carefully proof read it.
Register For The Conference
- At least one author must register for the conference as the presenter.
- ComSoc policy states that all accepted IEEE HPSR 2017 technical paper presenters must register as Non-Student.
- One full registration is valid for up to 2 papers (HPSR policy).
- For registration information, click on Registration
- It is imperative that the same author must upload the approved PDF of the paper and the copyright form.
- The organizers of IEEE HPSR 2017 as well as our attendees expect accepted papers to be presented at the conference. IEEE reserves the right to exclude a paper from distribution after the conference (e.g., removal from IEEE Xplore) if the paper is not presented at the conference.
Submit Your Copyright Transfer
After you upload the final version of your paper, submit the Copyright. You must upload the pdf file of the final version of your paper, and complete the copyright transfer. If you fail to comply, the paper will be dropped from the program.